Healthy Bars LLC is an innovative, modern and fast growing company that is guided by the motto: OUR PASSION IS TO DO BARS. The company develops and manufactures Private label protein bars. The concept of the company focuses on the creation of products that meet the needs of active consumers, products that both give bless and keep fit.The company's products meet all global quality standards, norms and requirements that ensure the highest quality. Healthy Bars continues to grow and develop, currently providing products in more than 46 countries around the globe.
In connection with the introduction of new production facilities, we are looking for a Process Technology Specialist to join our team.
They will assist in the efficient running of the various production processes by providing suggestions for methods of operation, sequencing of operations, control of their execution and standardization. They will be involved in the implementation of new technologies in production and projects to improve current processes and reduce production costs.
- Overseeing production technology compliance and operation of equipment, tools and tooling
- Analyzing production processes and making suggestions for improvement.
- Using LEAN approach to improve work processes
- Responsible for standardizing processes
- Preparing workstation instructions
- Participating in analyzing production quality
- Participating in the introduction of new products and equipment
- Participating in and following up industrial testing
- Monitoring and assisting in the quality of equipment set-up and adhereing to process discipline
- Responsible for workstations to have up-to-date documentation only
- Participating in training and up-skilling of employees in learning new equipment and technology
- Analyzing the consumption of raw materials and materials and their compliance with the technological documentation
- Higher education
- MS Office, Excel - good level of proficiency
- English - A2, according to EER
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position in the CFP
- Knowledge of current quality regulations and standards, the practical application of technological prescriptions, their importance and effect
- Knowing the key performance indicators (related to productivity, efficiency and effectiveness) for processes, systems and machines
- Knowing and using the LEAN concept
- Independence in work and ability to make decisions and taking responsibility
- Ability to set and follow objectives
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent planning and working skills in a dynamic environment
- Additional Health Insurance that includes optic and dental care for family members
- Food Vouchers at maximum value
- Days off on national holidays
- Fast career paths
- Bonus schemes
- Unlimited consumption of our protein bars variety
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations and Presents
- Parking space
If the above position is of interest to you, please send a resume and a current photo to our email: [email protected].
Only candidates who are approved on the required documents will be contacted.