Healthy Bars LLC is an innovative, modern and fast growing company that is guided by the motto: OUR PASSION IS TO DO BARS. The company develops and manufactures Private label protein bars. The concept of the company focuses on the creation of products that meet the needs of active consumers, products that both give bless and keep fit.The company's products meet all global quality standards, norms and requirements that ensure the highest quality. Healthy Bars continues to grow and develop, currently providing products in more than 46 countries around the globe.
As R&D Specialist you will be participating in the processes of development and implementation of new products and in the changes of such already existing in our company.
Responsibilities related to the position:
- Leading projects on creating/upgrading products
- Creating and developing new products to satisfy our clients needs
- Planing, performing and following the testing of a product
- Improving and developing our current products
- Meeting with managers and representatives from the Sales and the Production departments to discuss product conceps
- Understanding the marketng requierments for a specific product
- Leading the holding of industrial tests
- Defining the requirements for new machines and equipments
- Reviewing new specifications for raw products and approval
- Takeing responsibility for the base recipies and their actualisation
- Participating and giving suggestions on optimisation
- Taking part in the creation of a methodology for analyzing the quality of raw materials
Requirements for the position:
- Higher Education - in the food industry, Chemistry or Bio Chemistry are considered as a plus
- MS Office, Excel - good level
- English language - B2, according to ELF
- Proffesional experience - 5 years in a similar position in the food industry
- Experience in ERP
Special advantages to take the position.
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Assertiveness, attention to detail
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent planning skills and working in a dynamic environment
- Skills to meet deadlines
We offer you:
- Additional Health Insurance that includes optic and dental care for family members
- Food Vouchers at maximum value
- Days off on national holidays
- Fast career paths
- Bonus schemes
- Unlimited consumption of our protein bars variety
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations and Presents
- Parking space
If this opportunity seems appealingto you, please send us your CV with a photo to our email adress:
All aplications will be assessed in strict confidentiality.
We will contact only the candidates who have the required documents.